Saturday, November 12, 2005

Kryptonite

Strumming Neighbor just left. His roommate, of course, is still here "entertaining" my roommate, but he took this opportunity at 2:45am when I woke him up off my couch to leave. I don't understand boys. I will never understand boys. And the truth of the matter is, that I really wish I could be on a real bonafide hiatus so that I actually didn't care to understand boys.

I am kryptonite. Boys think I am interesting. I can lure them in once or twice, but after that, they realize something that makes them run to the edges of the world from me. Strumming Neighbor is just one in a long line that has made this realization. Can someone clue me in? What is it that makes it impossible for me to get past the first date, or semblance of date?

I also smoked more then one cigarette tonight, after having quit for almost 6 months. Ew to that, and ew to kryptonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home