Monday, October 17, 2005

An Ode to Drunk Blogging

I may need a chaperone for my internet access as well. I love the 2AM blog that makes very little sense to anyone but myself and those chosen few who have been bless with hearing the story.

First off, yes, I did fall off the wagon. I went on a date. My hiatus was officially interrupted (and I mean interrupted, because its on again in full force now). Last weekend I went on a date with a boy who I thought seemed dreamy, but in fact turned out to be just another run of the mill asshole who deserved neither my time nor attention. We went out, I thought we had a good time, and then he never called and didn't return the call I made to him. And beyond that, he had the audacity to show up at the bar I introduced him to on the night that we were celebrating my "Insubordinate My Ass" party to commemorate my last day at my very craptastic job. And then he was rude to me. Kim was there, she'll verify. He literally said hello to me and then had his friends close in ranks around him like I was some sort of threat to their existence. I'm not going to harp on this other then to say that this boy sucks and I am very disappointed by the situation. He was so not worth coming out of hiatus for (which also sucks because he was an un-fucking-believable kisser).

But back to the topic at hand, which was the drunk blogging and text messaging that occurred on said evening. I apparently should not be given any access to any type of technology when I have had a little too much to drink. Besides the whole not being witty thing, I am actually extremely dysfunctional at actually working the technology. Hence the Line of Suck text message. What actually happened there was that I was trying to say "You kind of suck. Why won't you talk to me?" But unfortunately, I haven't mastered the predictive text on my new cell phone yet and the text came out saying "You line of suck. Why won't you talk to of?" Which is actually pretty damn funny, but not exactly portraying the same message as the intended text. I have since heard from a mutual friend that asshole and his friend's have adopted "you line of suck" as their favorite new insult. That's okay, because so have my friends. I'm hoping it catches on and we see it on the OC or something in six months.

And as far as the drunk making out goes, I take the fifth. I have no idea what that was about. His name was Rock and he thought I was pretty, which apparently is all you need now a days to cop a feel with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Rusty Blue...were it not for your drunken antics, my life would be so boring...

10/21/2005 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home